HD CCTV – High Definition CCTV
The highest resolution CCTV currently on the market is HD CCTV in full 1080P. There are a number of HD CCTV systems available however we install and supply two different types, HD-TVI and HD-SDI. These systems are best for high risk areas and will give the best chance of identification and prosecution even from a long range.
HD-TVI CCTV offers 1080P resolution images using coax cable or Cat5e. This means you can have full HD Quality using your existing cable; you can just replace the cameras and recorder to get the HD benefit. HD-TVI offers comparable resolution to other HD CCTV formats, a high quality image, is capable of longer transmissions, and is the most flexible option for camera compatibility.
• Supports 960H Analogue, 720p and 1080p HD-TVI cameras
• Transmits with smooth motion over standard coax cabling
• Backwards compatible with any analogue cameras
• Supports longer cable runs for long-distance installations
• Superior image quality compared to AHD
• Can be used with Cat5e and coaxial cable
• HD-TVI Cameras are available in Domes (in White or Grey) and Bullet
• Our HD-TVI DVR’s are available in 4, 8 and 16 Channels and include Remote Network Access and Mobile phone viewing
HD-SDI recorders are compatible with HD-SDI cameras. HD-SDI offers comparable resolution to other HD CCTV formats and produces the highest quality image however is only capable of shorter video transmission distances (will require signal repeater to go longer distances).
• “Broadcast Quality” Video up to a resolution of 1080p
• Requires good quality Coaxial Cable
• Supports 1080p HD-SDI cameras
• Distance of 70-80m without signal repeaters
• HD-SDI produces the highest quality Resolution
• HD-SDI Cameras are available in Domes (in White or Grey), Bullet and PTZ Cameras
• Our HD-SDI DVR’s are available in 4, 8 and 16 Channels and include Remote Network Access and Mobile phone viewing
Please click image to view actual size and quality.
As not everyone will have the same requirement we offer a free site visit and free no obligation quotations on all our CCTV services. Whether you have an existing system or require a complete new install why not give us a call and we would be happy to discuss your requirements. CCTV maintenance contracts are also available and are designed specifically for you and your system.